Saturday, May 31, 2008

Letting Love In-Ch19

Chapter 19:
They won the game. Everyone was cheering and clapping. It ended late, so my mother told me that she was going to take the kids home and I could get a ride back with my uncle or Sidney. “Alright, but I think I’m going to wait up here for a little while until the media clears out” I said. So I sat in the box watching the fans file out of the arena. Then I took out my phone and looked at the time. It was close to eleven, and I figured that most of the guys would be out of the locker room. I picked up my things and walked to the elevator, the proceeded to make my way down to the dressing room. Just then my phone rang. “Hey Uncle Mario” I said into the phone, “Hi Kay, I just wanted to let you know that I had to leave the scrums early, so you will need to catch a ride with Sidney.” “Oh, ok, and congratulations on your big win”, “Thank you Kay, see you tomorrow morning.” I hung up with him just as I reached the hallway to the dressing rooms. There was only a few staff members left when I got down there. Apparently the media scrums had finished very early. It was dark in the main dressing room, and all of the players had gone already. It was then that I heard the sound of something hitting a bench in the next room.
“Hello?” I called into the semi-darkness. No answer. I walked into the next room. “Sid? Are you in here? My uncle already left and no one else is here so we have to catch a ride together.” When I turned around to look towards the showers, I heard the water running. I looked at Sid’s cubby and noticed everything was still there. So I decided we should have a little fun. I slipped my shoes off, and put my jacket down on the bench next to his things. Then I took off all the rest of my clothes and wrapped myself in a towel. “Oh, Sidney” I said in a sing-song tune as I walked into the shower room. “Kay?” he asked. I went over to his shower stall and he pulled the curtain back to reveal his face. His eyes widened when he saw me standing in front of him, in just a towel.
“I thought that you could use some…company” I said sliding the towel off and pulling back the curtain to reveal his wet naked body. I stepped into the hot stall and closed the curtain. His mouth was still hanging open when I turned around to face him. “You can close your mouth now” I said with a grin. “What made you think of this?” he said, his voice a little high pitched from me tracing the lines of his six-pack. “Well I figured this is the first win I’ve been home for, and we should… celebrate.” He slid his hands onto my ass and pulled me in close to him. He began to kiss me, hard, and I could feel his erection growing as I pulled away from the kiss and bit my way down his neck to his shoulder. I giggled as he pinned me against the wall. Holding my hands above my head, he kissed and sucked his way over my breasts. I started to squirm with anticipation as he nudged my legs apart and looked down at me with an expression I had never seen before. His eyes were burning with desire and passion. When I smiled up at him, he picked me up and entered into me. [By the way, I wasn’t a virgin] Our bodies began to move together and finally with one stroke of my clit, he sent me over the edge. I saw stars and felt my thighs quiver as I screamed his name. He silenced me by biting my neck, and leaving a mark. He released me out of his arms and set me on the floor. He watched me on shock as I kissed, licked and sucked my way down his upper body until I was kneeling. I looked up at him and slid his hard dick into my mouth. I licked around the head, to the base and back up again. While doing that I gently stroked the sensitive patch of skin around his balls. I took his balls and rolled them in my hand. With one hard suck I felt him quiver and tasted the sweet honey and salt flavor fill my mouth. When we were finally done, he shut the water off and grabbed our towels off the floor. I wrapped it around me and opened the curtain. He told me to wait to make sure no one was left and when the coast was clear I proceeded after him to the dressing room.

No comments: