Sunday, June 8, 2008

Letting Love In-Ch28

Chapter 28:
We sat at a table with my whole family. We made conversation with different players and their families. It was like any other party I’ve been to. And we’ve all been to parties where nothing really special happens. The special parts happened after the party.
******
We got in the car, and he leaned over and kissed me on the cheek. “What was that for?” I asked him, blushing a bit. “For being the perfect date” he said as he smoothed out his jacket. I ruined his smoothing by cuddling up next to him. I was getting more and more excited as we got closer to the house. In about 45 minutes we arrived back home. Sidney smiled as he got out of the car… it wasn’t a normal smile, it was his devilish smile. I knew something was about to happen.
We got into the foyer and he covered my eyes. “Sid I’m going to fall” I said as I started walking to where he was pushing me. He was silent. We were at the stairs; he took one hand off my eyes and put it on the rail. I giggled as I made my way up the stairs. His door was open, and he took his hands off my eyes. I opened them, and his room was lit by the fire in the fireplace. There were deep red rose petals on the floor, leading to the bed, and to the bathroom. It smelled like cinnamon, and gingerbread.
I turned around to look at him, and he was standing against the door frame, arms folded, blank expression, staring at me. I smiled at him and he motioned his head in the direction of the bathroom. I walked forward and went into the bathroom. The tub was full, with bubbles on top. There was only candlelight in the room. There were two red towels sitting at the edge of the tub, with massage oil on top. When I turned around, he wasn’t there. I walked back into his room and he was sitting on the edge of the bed looking at the wall. I walked over to him and grabbed his shoulders, he looked up and before he could say a word I began to kiss him. It started out soft, then harder, then more passionate. He kicked his shoes off and I slipped his jacket off. I stepped out of my shoes as he pushed me in the direction of the bathroom. His hands were tight on my back, but then slowly, as if to tease me, he started pulling down the zipper of the dress. In one motion, it fell on the ground.
We were standing in the middle of the bathroom when I began to undo the buttons on his shirt. It was hard to do when I was fully engulfed in his lips. I broke away with a giggle and finished, I ripped it off and looked up at him. His lips were red, and his face was flushed, he looked at me like I’ve never seen him look at me before. He pulled off my bra and I pulled down his pants. He lifted me up and pulled off my thong, he flung it off his hand and chuckled into another heated kiss. He placed me into the tub, and climbed in.
When he sat down in front of me, I leaped on top him and began biting and sucking his neck. His hands were roaming and drifted over my breasts. He pinched my nipples causing me to moan. I bit him a little harder than needed to leave a mark and then it was his turn to moan. His fingers traced down towards my entrance and with a quick move he had me straddled against him with two fingers in me. He began pumping slowly, teasing me, and when I let out a soft whimper he began going faster and faster. My body went limp and I grabbed onto his chest for some support as an orgasm ripped through my system.
When I regained my composure and found his dick, at attention and grabbed it. I traced up and down his shaft watching him look at me with anticipation. I rolled him over so he was on my back and slowly lowered myself onto him. After moving up and down slowly, enjoying his feel inside me, he lost control and flipped me on my back. Water was splashing over the side of the tub as he slapped his body against mine. I called out his name and he pushed himself further and further until he stopped and started panting.
I started to kiss him and moved over towards the towels, I grabbed the massage oil and turned to him. I put some on my hands and reached to his shoulders. He sighed as I massaged his strong shoulders, then down to his back, and then back up to his neck. I kissed the back of his neck down to his shoulder, and he turned towards me. He smiled, like he was satisfied, and his lips found mine.
After a few minutes of kissing him, he stood up and grabbed the towel; he put it over my shoulders and dried me off. It’s funny how he thought that I was done. I traced his abs and looked up at him like I was an innocent angel. Then I grabbed his hand and ran down the hall to the bed. He stood there looking at me like I was crazy. I pushed him onto the bed and laughed. He laughed too. I jumped on top of him and started sucking my way around his body.
He got tired of the teasing, and reentered me. He went slow, then fast, then slow again. He took his hand off my hip and gently started rolling my clit between his fingers. By this time I was panting like a dog and I could feel my thighs quivering beneath him. I put my forehead on his shoulder, as to steady myself, and then it happened again. I saw stars, couldn’t breathe, and felt a tingle in my spine. He pulled out of me and then I decided to give him one last round.
I moved down to his hips and took his cock in my mouth. I rolled it around, stroked it with my tongue, and carefully and softly nibbled. I stroked the sensitive patch of skin on his balls and with a hard suck and a twist of my tongue, his eyes fluttered shut, and my mouth was filled. I smiled up at him, and then stood up and went to his dresser. It was a little hard to walk after I had just had the most mind-blowing sex of my life, but I managed. I grabbed a t-shirt, boxers, and pants for Sidney and threw them to him. I took out a t-shirt and pants too and put them on.
“Now I don’t know about you” I said, “But I want my present.” I said it in the most little kid voice I could manage. He stood up and walked over to me. He kissed my forehead and hugged me tight. “Whatever you want” he said into my hair, “I’ll give you whatever you want.”

No comments: