Thursday, April 3, 2008

Letting Love In- Pro.

Prologue:

My name is Kay. I was born as an only child, into a very wealthy family in a small town in Connecticut. We had the biggest house in town, the best cars, and we were the only family with personal servants and drivers. I lived in Connecticut until I was 9. Then one day my mother announced to my father and me that we were moving to Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania to move closer to our family. My family as in, my uncle, the hockey legend, Mario Lemieux. My mother found a pair of houses that shared a back stone patio, and driveways, but they also had their own private wings. She thought this would be perfect for us, so she bought the houses, and since I was 9, Pittsburgh has been my home.
When we moved to Pittsburgh, I immediately fell in love with hockey. Though I loved hanging around with my uncle at the arena, watching the practices and games, and helping him tape his sticks, I never really pictured myself playing hockey. “I’m too girly to play a man’s sport” I would say every time my uncle would ask me to play with him. I grew up around the arena, and I feel as if I am part of the team. Instead of playing hockey, I grew up dancing. I’ve been dancing for 14 years, and I love it. For my 12th birthday, my mom put a ballet bar and mirror into my room.
I am a very self conscious person. I have a hard time expressing my feelings to others. During dance classes when they tell us to show emotions, mine are mostly fake, but I must be good at it, because everyone comments me on how good I look. I also try very hard to keep my private life extremely private. I have a hard time with boys too. I’ve dated many hockey players, but they all wanted the same thing, to have a girlfriend to brag about to the other teammates. Or they have just wanted me for a physical relationship; some even just liked me because of my uncle. My only wish was to find someone I could love forever. And I did.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

please update!!.. ur fan fic is by far the best.. trust me, I've read almost all of them!