Thursday, April 3, 2008

Letting Love In- Ch4

Chapter 4:

I was greeted by Amanda, who asked if I needed anything. “Yes” I said out of breath. “Two bags of popcorn stat”. “Alright Miss Kay, but slow down, why are you in such a hurry?” she asked. “Uncle Mario’s new extremely amazing teammate is staying in their guest wing and he asked me to come watch a movie with him since we are the only ones home!” I almost screamed. “That is amazing Miss!” said Amanda. “Make sure that you dress appropriately” she added. “Of course I will” I shouted as I was running up the stairs.
As soon as I was in my room, I threw off my dress and took off my hair clip and necklace. I then ran into my closet to find the cutest outfit. “Think, think, think” I said aloud. What should I wear? I grabbed a pair of white satin shorts, which showed just enough of my tan muscular legs, and a blue lacey camisole. Just to be safe, I took out a matching blue sweatshirt, without a hood, and put it on over the camisole. I then found a pair of white socks with blue trim and put them on. “Hair!” I said to my reflection in the mirror. I grabbed a blue elastic band and put my hair in a teased pony, letting my bangs fall naturally over my face. I took off most of my eye makeup, so I would look natural. Then I put on a spritz of perfume and I brushed my teeth.
When I was finished getting ready, I picked up two blankets off of my bed, and walked down stairs. Amanda was waiting in the kitchen with my popcorn. “Alright Miss Kay, two bags of popcorn drizzled with non-fat butter.” “Thank you, you are a lifesaver” I replied as I ran down the hallway.

No comments: