Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Back to the swing of things

As most of you know, everyone is getting back to school soon. I actually start in 2 weeks, but I am starting dance classes again. I have classes 4 days a week, right after school until late at night. I am also taking up a babysitting job to get some money in the bank.

I am deeply sorry to all of my readers, but I don't think that I will have a lot of time to update. If I do update, it will probably be either late at night or on the weekends.

I will continue more stories though.

Love you all : )

*Kat

3 comments:

gilld22 said...

I hope you do find time to update - you are an amazing writter. Good luck with school and dance, etc.

Hope to hear more from you soon.

Sam said...

Good luck with everything! I understand that you won't be free all the time, but if you have the time please update, I love your story. You're a great writer. =]

mare said...

are you going to be updating letting love in or are you done with that story.